Thursday, May 8, 2014

hi.

Greetings. As of today my final grades are in and I have seen them and all is right in the world and no one will ever give me a grade based on my knowledge/effort/skill ever again. Notice how I said a grade -- I obviously know that people will critique me on all that stuff. But school is even more officially done now than it was Wednesday night! HOORAY.

Tomorrow I embark on a short journey home where I will spend my weekend celebrating Mother's Day with my mother and have some super happy fun times with the sister. Then I will be back at school for all of next week leading up to graduation!

I'm sure you're curious what I will be griping about this summer... I'm curious too. We shall find out together. I'm sure I'll be able to come up with something once I'm back in my hometown for the longest period of time since summer after freshman year. 

Look out for my Tony Awards predictions on my Broadway blog. I'm hoping to figure all that out in the next few days and make predictions even though I've seen embarrassingly little this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment