Monday, April 14, 2014

where have i been?

So I've been kind of absent for the last few days. What I realized is that when I'm busy with work (we opened a show on Thursday night), I have less to gripe about! I think that's pretty promising... makes me feel like I've chosen the right career path. Who knows, maybe I've literally just been too busy to sit down and think of something to share with you all. Yes, so after a weekend of shows here I am. Three more shows next weekend and my house managing career at school will be done. Wow. WOW!

I don't have class today, and I am HOPING that I can get myself outside. I'll let you guys know if that actually happens... you know how I feel about nature. Updates to follow.

1 comment:

  1. i could just post all the texts you send me throughout the day. there are plenty of gripes in those.

    ReplyDelete