Monday, February 10, 2014

UGH. MY BODY. TIRED.

Today I woke up and went to the gym where I proceeded to work out for 20 minutes because I was not having ANY OF IT. Then I came home, showered (including that just to ease your mind), and went grocery shopping because I hadn't been in YEARS. After that I made myself lunch, did laundry and changed out my sheets (yesss sleeping on fresh sheets). Then I shut myself in my room to do my homework and promptly fell asleep. Like hardcore nap. I just woke up.

Needless to say my body is mad at me for the unbelievable insanely busy and stressful weekend, where I basically worked from Friday at 5:30pm - Saturday at midnight. So like yeah I slept, but compared to how much I usually sleep it wasn't much.

Also when I say I napped, I mean I completely conked out. It took me like 10 minutes to open my eyes once I realized I was awake.

I literally can't even. Today was super productive in some ways but not at all in other ways (*cough cough* homework). But it's okay because I did manage to read the Communist Manifesto before falling asleep and I'm going to do my homework RIGHT NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment